Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Momentary Lapse into Roads Less Traveled...

I begin not knowing exactly what it is I’m trying to say. Blind rage from a wounded soul. Misplaced anger, guilt and resentment. Trying to feel and let things flow. Others play games that they can’t let go. No one is guilty yet all are at fault. Even me to expect what can’t easily be given. Even me to want what can’t normally be taken. This maelstrom of rage spins out of control. Locking me on a course to where I’ve been before. Every time I journey I learn the way even more. Little comfort comes from knowing the way. Little comfort comes from others along the path. Each time they take the trip as if it’s their first. When it all goes wrong or more accurately they realize their fault. They scream to the heavens about how it’s not fair. They just want to shout about why they are right. Yet inside of it all we rarely learn these lessons. We repeat the insanity for a drug like high. We are all wrong, we are all bad. Why can’t we flip it and go for what’s good? Are we doomed to mistake that which society tells us is right or worse, expected? Maybe we should try to tend to our fields, spending time and taking care. So the next time we reap what we sow, our harvest won’t be bitter but as manna to enrich our lives and our souls. I know what it is I want to say! I want better, within myself and for myself and that means for those around me as well. My anguish fades and the maelstrom subsides. Will you join me?

2 Comments:

At 7:47 PM , Blogger Karl Bakla said...

Let’s become survivalist like Leonard Lake but with out the rape, torture, murder, kidnapping...etc

 
At 11:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all just need to follow the all-ogistics!! thou shalt not drink decaffinated!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters