Saturday, August 18, 2007

Best birthday gift.....Ever!

Yeah I know, it’s a pretty bold proclamation but, as far as objects go, it is the truth. No! I’m not proclaiming my love for the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons. I’m talking about a present I got recently for my birthday. Admittedly, the person I got it from I have only hung out with a handful of times. But, wow! When I received it I was floored. For starters, it is the visual expression of an idea created by a true individual. It is very relevant to some of the things I’m going through in my own life. And artistically, I love the use of colors (or lack thereof) to express the intent of the piece. Thank you, Kurt!

5 Comments:

At 12:35 AM , Blogger Kamikaze Kurt said...

Adam, yer welcome! Your picture came out so much nicer than the one I posted up on my blog - maybe my cameras too good at picking up flaws! But because it meant a lot to you, it feels good for me to give it to you... that's priceless! I'll expect my check in the mail in the next few years so I can move to Bora Bora to live out the life of an punk artist hermit with naked native women at my whim!

 
At 7:56 AM , Blogger Karl Bakla said...

You guys are in love

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger Adam Smasher said...

Ah, don't be jealous baby!

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger The Blogging Alchemist said...

Punk rock artist lifestyle in Bora Bora with naked native women at your whim? I think someone may have already found his holy grail. Now it's just a matter of claiming it.

 
At 6:58 PM , Blogger Kamikaze Kurt said...

I only know of one holy grail; that's the one i piss and shit in every morning after I wake up. I'm search of the glory hole!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters