Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Quick Hit: Fiction or Reality?

I was listening to NPR today (well, everyday actually) and one of my favorite shows, Fresh Air with Terry Gross was on. Terry was interviewing Charlie Savage regarding his new book: Takeover. I‘ll let you click on it to learn more. The frightening things is... At what point did our nation become part of a plot in a Space Opera Fantasy film? I mean, what the hell is going on here? Anyway, you could just watch the movies, probably be quicker anyway. Now, part of the idea of the book is to make the office stronger from now on and into the future. My only question is why? But, why, however, is for another blog...

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM , Blogger Karl Bakla said...

You made me proud today with the anti corporate uproar you produced at work today. By the way I planed on listening to this…

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters