Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Waiting...


Yeah, I know. I thought I would have the Challenge results up today. Sorry, you are going to have to wait a few days. Seattle's Best has suddenly overwhelmed me with hours and the Stardust is busier than ever. Combine this with the fact that I have been on a partying tear lately means SLEEP DEPRIVATION. Or, in other words, I'm fucking tired 'cause I really overdid it on Halloween thanks to Big Daddy's Witches Brew (Strong stuff). On a bright note, there was plenty of dancing with a very attractive dark angel. My pirate costume (not store bought, but rather a hand made affair) was fabulous for flirting as I even scored a number (unsolicited) at the Seattle's Best drive thru from a very attractive older woman (well, my age anyway) and lots of flirting with others! I might have to wear the outfit more often! I digress from my ego's soapbox. I'm going to bed right now and I work 14 hour days all this week so bear with me, or, use it as an excuse to sneak in a late entry if you haven't submitted anything!

6 Comments:

At 10:07 PM , Blogger Karl Bakla said...

can we use this lame excuse next time we don't submit any thing to your blog such as a haiku?

 
At 7:36 AM , Blogger Deleted Blog said...

Adam, you swashbuckling fellow you...(did I spell that right?)
Have you ever read "A Confederacy of Dunces"? It is one of the funniest novels ever written and the main character is a complete and utter buffoon of the "intellectual variety". He, too, donned a pirate's garb, but he caught the eye of many an unsavory lot... I thought of him immediately when I read your blog. His name was Ignatious T. Riley. You would LOVE the book.
*smile*

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Kamikaze Kurt said...

dammit! The world is waiting!

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger Adam Smasher said...

I'm not sure how to take this...

"...main character is a complete and utter buffoon of the "intellectual variety"... I thought of him immediately when I read your blog."

I'd feel insulted if it weren't so close to the truth. I guess I'll just have to read the book.

 
At 3:11 PM , Blogger Deleted Blog said...

LOL! Oh no Adam! You are SO NOT a buffoon. haha... No... it's the pirate costume that made me think of Ignacious and the book. I hope you will read the book.

So... what gives on the little haiku and other stuff..?

 
At 8:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, just copy and paste it onto your blog and let us vote!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters