Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Is this too Challenging for you?

Wow! Here we are just seven days away and my Challenge! is not looking good. Up to this point I still have only three entries. I mean, I used the knuckle dragging comment to incite some anger and “Fuck you!”-ness to the whole affair, but it was also supposed to be motivational. I guess it was motivation in the wrong way. Should I try and guilt you into it? Should I beg and plead and scream? Naw, fuck that. I mean, if you are reading this and know exactly what it is I am talking about then you came here to this blog and read these Challenge! related articles on your own. It’s not like I’m pestering you with unwanted junk email. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, it’s not too late to enter the Challenge! and Remember the Challenge! (scroll down) for a little alternate challenge. Thank you, by the way, for those few that have entered your submissions, you may join the other humans at the couch. I do have hope and maybe I am hitting it a bit hard because most entries for anything, usually come in at the last minute. I mean, me myself would not clean my room growing up until my mother threatened to throw everything out. So I guess I should just relax and ride it out. I mean, if most people procrastinate, odds are I’ll get at least four more, right?

5 Comments:

At 1:27 PM , Blogger Kamikaze Kurt said...

One thing to take heart with, Adam... most people love to read blogs and rarely do they ever leave comments or respond, even if they know the person. Those people who usually don't respond to good blogs are the same people that will lead this country to shit because of their apathy!

 
At 8:29 PM , Blogger Karl Bakla said...

hell yeah Kurt! don't feel bad Adam I asked close to 50 people for their top 5 comp records & these are people I personally contacted & you saw how few I got, poopy!

 
At 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, don't let it be the measurement of your readership. Obviously people all across the country are reading your blogs.

 
At 5:14 PM , Blogger Deleted Blog said...

Hi Adam. I am late but I entered anyway.
By the way... I like the picture of the naked people. Especially, the way they just smile in such an ordinary way. lol!

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Karl Bakla said...

did you find my entry yet? fucker!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters