Sunday, October 15, 2006

Experiencing Technical Difficulties...

Writing is funny today, but not funny ha-ha. Okay, bad cliché, but it’s true. I tried to write a much more serious blog but it cut too close to home. “Hey asshole, those make the best kind!” You yell at your computer screen. Rightly so and usually true, however, simply writing some things down is a big part of airing it out. It doesn’t mean I have to share it with you. Besides, these things (of which you may or may not know anything about) are circular, meaning that they have an answer yet continue to cause frustration. I (and probably also you) don’t learn anything from them. They are not new and they do not do anything constructive. They are circles, vicious ones. So go fuck yourself! Start your own damned blog so I can write some comments to you. Or (and probably much more likely) leave a comment because you already have a blog. I love you all and I hate you equally. Right! Off you go!

5 Comments:

At 11:45 PM , Blogger Karl Bakla said...

no, fuck you!

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger Deleted Blog said...

Ha Ha.... I can see that you are gonna make me laugh... even if that was not your intention.
I look forward to reading your other blogs of sense and non-sense.
Let's be pals.

 
At 8:57 AM , Blogger The Blogging Alchemist said...

You can't write a blog about not posting blogs. It goes against everything that Blogism stands for!

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Adam Smasher said...

Yeah? When you write a blog, any blog, then you can dictate to me what constitutes a blog.

 
At 10:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't blog often enough to start an official blog. I use myspace. and being that you aren't hip enough to have one....you cant leave comments for my blogs. All you can do is read them. but yeah, fuck you too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters