Friday, August 11, 2006

Melabanebdem ib ne laba

Changing shifts at work really sucks. I can’t sleep right, and I want to lie down all the fucking time. In an effort to fight that (y’know, so that my body will adopt a sleep pattern based off of the times I set for it) I’ve been surfing the internet more that usual. Yeah, I know, you’re thinking, “Santa Vaca! Adam, don't just zone out, keep writing and shit.” Except when I ‘m zoned out (like right now), writing anything meaningful is like explaining the philosophy of our founding fathers to a bunch of authoritarian right-wing neo republicans, in a way that they understand. It’s not gonna happen. So I was perusing T-Shirt Hell.com and I forgot how funny some of their stuff is. Because my sleep is kind of out of whack, I am writing a pointless blog and identifying some of my personal favorites...

Shittles Taste the Asshole!

Rape is no laughing matter. Unless you’re raping a clown.

East Coast Lawn Mowers

Yes, I have plenty of change you homeless piece of shit. Thanks for asking.

You can’t have manslaughter without laughter.

I’d rather be fighting the man.

Go! Local sports team and/or college

I beat cancer! (by cancer I mean children)

How dare I wear this goddamned shirt in front of your fucking kids

Born Against Christian

You Discussed Me

You make my penis soft


I thought I would round this blog up with a few images of really hot chicks...

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM , Blogger The Blogging Alchemist said...

Santa Vaca! This may very well be the best post in the history of the internet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters