Thursday, August 10, 2006

Dirty Little Secrets! Vol. 1

Here’s the first in a short blog series I have wanted to start for a while. It’s also a good excuse to get away from the whole Zombie! thing (I have a separate blog for that).

Dirty Little Secrets! Vol. 1

Big Mac and a Large Fires...
Maybe it’s a childhood thing? Maybe it’s an addictive additive that McDonald’s puts in every bite? Maybe it’s just good? Whatever you call it, I have a secret love affair with a Big Mac and Fries. With the exceptions of a few dirty little secrets, I actually eat pretty damn well (y’know; tofu, lean meat, greens, unprocessed foods, relatively small portions) but once a month or so, I get a full blown Big MacAttack! (If you remember that sales pitch from the ‘80’s) Despite that damn Spurlock movie, I gotta have one sometimes and once a month is the compromise. I don’t have the soda (or any soda for that matter, I quit soda all together about two years ago) so I get some points there. As I sit here and write, it’s fair for you to know that as soon as this blog is posted, I’m out the door for my monthly visit to Mickey D’s! Hey, just because I’m divorced from a fast food lifestyle doesn’t mean I don’t get visitation now and again.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM , Blogger Karl Bakla said...

you make me sick...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters