Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Meanwhile...

While being stuck in the middle of writing other blogs (in a very Charlie Kaufman kind of way [the insanity of writers block, not the genius, or lack thereof]) I’ve decided to write, yet another, pointless blog (yes, ok, but more pointless than the other “point” blogs. Okay?) Also, I still have the whole, weird sleep pattern, thing going on. I’ll also pepper the blog with interesting photos to show how cool the internet can be. It does take a long time to check all of those damn tubes though!

First off: I voted today! Always a good thing. Hopefully my votes will eventually count for something and I won’t have to resort to taking my country back.

In the meantime... I concocted a plan (Admittedly it was Crasskins gal-pal that initially made the suggestion [yeah, he’s hetero, who’da guessed]) to begin writing letters to various people within government (both state and federal) urging them to make choices for the betterment of us all and not the betterment of already rich pocketbooks. True, this plan was concocted after watching Who Killed the Electric Car? but hey, better late than never. By Crasskins’s own admission, it can’t make things worse. More details on this once I’ve fleshed it out a bit.

Interesting tidbit... I did note on the Republican side for Nevada U.S. State Senate, John Ensigns’s (I would have loved for him to have lost) only competition was none other than Edward ‘Fast Eddie’ Hamilton. ‘Fast Eddie’? Is that a joke? Even if this guy literally is the best thing since sliced bread, his nickname of ‘Fast Eddie’ would have done him in. Didn’t anyone tell him the nickname ‘Fast Eddie’ is reserved for pool-sharks and other nefarious hustlers? Regardless of most politicians and ALL Republicans being nefarious, they don’t actually advertise it. John Ensign may have laughed his way to another term.

Second: Go to Google right now and type in failure then click the "I’m feeling lucky button". It’s well worth the few seconds it will take. Spread this one around, would ya?

Third: Typing of Charlie Kaufman, Adaptation was far weaker than both Being John Malkovich and Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind. Adaptation was clever in that it made fun of itself for resorting to screenplay formula to finish itself, but only clever.

Lastly: This image of Bush and Cheney actually is very insulting to the gay community, sorry. It’s a great photo though.

P.S. Oh yeah, here are a couple more photos of hot chicks (y’know, just to convince you that I am NOT gay)...

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM , Blogger Karl Bakla said...

I saw the movie Trip today!

 
At 11:33 PM , Blogger Karl Bakla said...

I saw the movie V is for Vendetta today, good flick dude, thanks for the suggestion

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Free Website Counter
Web Site Counters